|The objectives of this Society are:
- To promote an interest in Jewish genealogy.
- To encourage and instruct members in Jewish genealogical research through careful documentation, and to maintain quality genealogical standards.
- To locate, preserve and index public and private Jewish genealogical records and make such records available to members and the general public.
- To assist and support any genealogical library in Texas which is open to the public.
- To publish genealogical and historical information in a regular newsletter or other publications as directed by the membership.
Click Photos and Membership Flyer to enlarge
GHJGS at Houston Genealogy Roadshow
Translate text and web pages into different languages by entering the text or the URL addresses into the box located at Babel Fish Translation
This page created by Max Heffler
Updated Oct 8, 2016. Copyright © 1996 Greater Houston Jewish Genealogical Society